Having a problem exiting Frell with a "From: " header

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Jan 4, 2022, 6:15:03 AM1/4/22

Wonder if someone is altruistic enough to assist. Using QSL, posts
with a "From: " header and Frell as the exit aren't arriving.

Here is the template I'm using (which I've used for this post,
without Frell as the exit):

Fcc: outbox
Host: mail.mixharbor.xyz
From: anon...@anonymous.com
From: blahblah
Chain: *,*,*,frell; copies=3;
To: mail...@neodome.net
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Having a problem exiting Frell with a "From: " header

My config is ok because posts to usenet and to email are arriving
ok providing I don't try to use Frell as the exit. Stats are
updating ok. Is Frell broken?

SEC3

Jan 4, 2022, 10:45:50 AM1/4/22
Try mail.mixharbor.xyz:587

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Anonymous Remailer (australia)

Jan 5, 2022, 10:33:25 PM1/5/22
In article <f4e1cd7630c91e72...@remailer.privacy.at>
"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at>
wrote:
Nope, it's not broken.

This comes via Frell.

Fritz Wuehler

Jan 6, 2022, 12:51:11 AM1/6/22
In article <MYZAJ.1278748$eFGb....@fx14.ams1>
Frell works. I use it daily. It's as reliable as any other
remailer.

OldHead

Jan 6, 2022, 3:36:36 PM1/6/22
Thanks for that SEC3. If this arrives with my peurile custom
"From: " header, it's all working. I have a couple of Yamn
questions to ask though, I'll post those separately.